Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone using an Eversolo DMP-A6 with their phantoms?
I'm having a few issues and need to determine if it's the phantoms or the Eversolo.
Thanks
I use Eversolo DMP-A6 Master together with Devialet 220 PRO no problems
(30-Oct-2023, 10:34)SVG Wrote: I use Eversolo DMP-A6 Master together with Devialet 220 PRO no problems

Thanks - I solved my issue with the sound cutting out as the phantoms only accept 96khz via optical and my streamer was set @192khz
It seems like you're asking if anyone is using the Eversolo DMP-A6 with their drones, particularly Phantoms. As of my last update in January 2022, there might not be specific information available on this exact setup. However, people often integrate various third-party components with their drones for different purposes, like enhancing flight capabilities, adding cameras, or improving communication.

If you're considering using the Eversolo DMP-A6 with your Phantom drone, it might be helpful to check online forums, communities, or social media groups dedicated to drone enthusiasts. You might find someone who has experience with this combination and can share insights or tips. Additionally, contacting the manufacturer or distributor of the Eversolo DMP-A6 could provide you with more information about compatibility and usage scenarios.