Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dante, Atmos and Arvus H1-D
@booshtukka I just revisited the Arvus website and the H1-D does not mention having Dirac. Do you have more info?
(01-Oct-2023, 07:50)Snoopy8 Wrote: @booshtukka I just revisited the Arvus website and the H1-D does not mention having Dirac.  Do you have more info?

@ 99% Dirac is on their roadmap (but probably not at the beginning). 
Their product will be in beta in a couple of days/weeks so answer could be known soon.
-- Yondu --

Devialet D-Premier (Black) / Atohm GT1 (Black) - Phantom Silver Stereo - Phantom II Custom

Yes, the founder of Arvus confirmed this to me directly. Of course, things could change.
DIRAC will 100% be supported in a future firmware update. The product has been delayed a few times. Hope to receive mine soon and can share results.
Also (sorry for double post) I now have three Phantom I golds, and two Phantom II Customs ready to go. The wait is killing me!
(10-May-2024, 00:35)booshtukka Wrote: DIRAC will 100% be supported in a future firmware update. The product has been delayed a few times. Hope to receive mine soon and can share results.

Hi, yeap Dirac should be supported but probably with a paid license (usually integrated with other supplier) but anyway, it's a great feature having Dirac  Smile
-- Yondu --

Devialet D-Premier (Black) / Atohm GT1 (Black) - Phantom Silver Stereo - Phantom II Custom

From an Arvus email to the people who signed up for an H1-D:

We are working closely with Dirac and our engineering partners to implement this solution to our new DSP platform.

The work and testing required is extensive and we are not expecting to have a full implementation until Q4 2024.

However, when the work is completed and certified, all patient Beta customers will get this option as a firmware upgrade for free and we will send you the required USB microphone directly free of charge.

We are very excited about our partnership with Dirac and fully understand how valuable their technology is for getting the best sound from Spatial Audio installations.

When in full production we will only supply the H1-D "Dirac Enabled' which will mean that the licence will need to be purchased directly from Dirac via their website at an additional cost.
(Today, 00:25)booshtukka Wrote: From an Arvus email to the people who signed up for an H1-D:

We are working closely with Dirac and our engineering partners to implement this solution to our new DSP platform.

The work and testing required is extensive and we are not expecting to have a full implementation until Q4 2024.

However, when the work is completed and certified, all patient Beta customers will get this option as a firmware upgrade for free and we will send you the required USB microphone directly free of charge.

We are very excited about our partnership with Dirac and fully understand how valuable their technology is for getting the best sound from Spatial Audio installations.

When in full production we will only supply the H1-D "Dirac Enabled' which will mean that the licence will need to be purchased directly from Dirac via their website at an additional cost.

Hi Booshtukka, yes, I will be one of the beta users, I've ordered the H1-D in november but still waiting for the first batch of the product. So i'm waiting for it Smile
-- Yondu --